Monday, July 29, 2013

Zealot Author Goes to Reddit to Answer Questions

Reza Aslan, author of Zealot: The Life and Times of Jesus of Nazareth, went on Reddit today and answered questions for almost two hours about his book, Christianity, and Islam. What does he think about reading holy texts as historical texts?  Were you surprised by Lauren Green's questions on Fox? What is the fundamental difference between Abrahamic religions that prevents peaceful interaction?  Is there any hard evidence that Jesus of Nazareth really existed?  How do Muslims view Jesus?

I copied some of the questions and answers into a Google document that you can find here.  I think some of Aslan's responses are worth sharing with my religions class.

1 comment:

  1. Dear All, I want to share my experience with you. As I have tried many software to open blocked site and whenever I tried to install software they show me many adds and advertising. So I found very simple way to access Blocked site using this link. Just click on

    Reddit UK proxy

    ReplyDelete