Sunday, February 5, 2017

My Life, My Religion: from BBC 2

Here are three great short documentaries about Hinduism, Christianity and Islam from the point of view of young teenagers.

BBC Two made a series of short documentaries about some of the major religious traditions called My Life, My Religion. Each documentary is about twenty-eight minutes long and is shown through the eyes of a young teenager. The Hindu teenager is 14 years old, and the Christian and Muslim teenagers are 11 years old.

The religious traditions included in the series are the three Abrahamic traditions, Christianity, Islam and Judaism, as well as Hinduism, and Sikhism. I could only find three of them on You Tube--Hinduism, Christianity and Islam, which you can see below.

The documentaries are ideal for middle school and high school students.

No comments:

Post a Comment